In case you cannot install BUDDY directly, here are some tips:
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you’ll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
Installation of APK files
Once you have changed the settings, you can proceed with the installation:
- Download the APK file to your device. Click on “Download BUDDY” above.
- Now start the app by tapping on it.
- Confirm the installation once more.